This is now booked out. If you want to add your name to future training courses, fill in this form.
Facebook Advertising can attract highly qualified customers to your business. Advertising on Facebook is very different than Google Adwords and many companies fail at Facebook marketing programs. Join Barry Hand as he leads an in-depth workshop ideal for Facebook page managers.
This half day work shop will give you a crash course in Facebook’s advertising platform, and take you from start to finish through the same process that expert advertisers use to target the right demographics, create great ads and maximise advertising budget.
What you’ll get:
- How to set up a Facebook advertising campaign
- What to promote on Facebook
- Different ad types – Inside Facebook & External Websites
- Targeting options
- Best practices – ad copy and use of imagery
- Best practices – creating an awesome Facebook advertising campaign
- Reporting and analytics
- The upcoming impact of graph search & news feed redesign
- Advanced tips, tools & resources
You will receive easy-to-follow guidelines for measuring conversions and generating reports so that you can measure your success and continue to improve your advertising campaigns.
Your trainer is Barry Hand who is a juggernaut when it comes to properly doing sales online.
€97 for the half day workshop. A 50% cancelation fee applies if you cancel 48 hours or less before the workshop.
Temple Bar Hotel