Digital Marketing Strategy Training Course with Barry Hand – Feb 18th 2014
The next half day Digital Marketing Strategy course will be at 9.30am on February 18th with Barry Hand as your trainer.
Date: Wednesday February 18th 2015
Price: €147 if you pay by February 9th, €167 after February 9th. Full payment in advance.
What does a good digital marketing strategy look like, and how do you develop one that works?
This half-day course gives you the fast track on creating a winning digital marketing strategy. Maximum 9 places on this course so everyone gets proper attention.
Book this course now to change how your company does digital marketing. Only 8 spaces are now available at this course.
After doing this this course you will have:
- The key components of a successful digital marketing strategy
- Understood how digital has changed consumer behaviour and purchasing habits
- Developed rich personas that will change the way you market
- Understood the role of mobile, social, search, display, email and emerging channels
- Know how to confidently set goals and measure digital success
Note: This course goes from the fundamentals of digital strategy to developing an advanced strategy.
€147 for the half day workshop if paid by February 9th, €167 after February 9th. Full payment in advance. We take cheque, EFT or we can take credit card over the phone.* A 70% cancelation fee applies if you cancel after February 15th.
Date and Time:
Wednesday February 18th, 9.30am, , Gibson Hotel, Dublin City Centre
Book this course now and make your 2015 digital marketing work for you.
One to One Mentoring Sessions
Chat to Barry if you want to work directly with him on your digital marketing strategy.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for those who are responsible for leading the digital marketing strategy in a business or agency. You will be an experienced marketer who wants to review or refine your digital marketing roadmap.
About your trainer:
Barry Hand is owner of Handmade Marketing – helping companies grow online. He has previously held leadership roles with GrabOne and lastminute.com. Barry has delivered hands-on training to hundreds of digital marketing students as well as in-house decision makers. He currently lectures in Digital Marketing with the National College of Ireland.
* A €100 per page admin charge applies if you want us to fill in a form for you in order to arrange payment. It’s 2015 and you’re not 1) buying a warship from us and 2) thinking we live in an age of carbon paper and typewriters.