Facebook Training – Limerick – February 25th
This course is now over. If you want to attend other courses, sign up here to the Digital Courses Interest List.
If you have a Facebook Business Page but it’s not doing much for you, if you want to get a return from what you do on Facebook, if you want to know how to get seen by more people on Facebook then this course is for you. This Facebook for Business training course is for those that already have a Facebook Page and is ranked at an Intermediate level. It starts from the assumption you are comfortable with using Facebook.
- The Intermediate “basics”.
- Growth Strategy – Gaining more likes on your Facebook Page.
- Edgerank – Why an algorithm can wreck your day, week and year if you get it wrong.
- Spreadable media – What content will get you the right attention.
- Updates – Targeted updates, promoted updates, timed updates.
- Facebook Insights – When is the best time to post, what content has worked.
Your trainer is Damien Mulley.
Date and Time:
1.45pm until 4.45pm on February 25th in the Absolute Hotel
€97 for the half day workshop if paid in advance. €127 for payment on the day with a 50% payment by February 13th. We take cheque or we can take credit card over the phone. A 50% cancelation fee applies if you cancel less than three days before the workshop.
Absolute Hotel, Limerick
This course is now over but If you want to be informed of when the next Social Media Courses/Digital Marketing Courses are, please fill in this form.