Digital Project Management Training
Guerrilla Guide to Managing a Digital Web Project
Date: Wednesday January 22nd
This Guerrilla Guide to Managing a Digital Web Project course is for those who have responsibility for the delivery of web projects which, although they have technology elements, are equally concerned with the delivery of websites, services or mobile apps where design and user interface requirements are key.
- The 7 stages of a digital project
- In the beginning – Business Analysis, prioritisation and the RFT/RFP document
- A beginners guide to web and software developers and agencies.
- Key approaches to web and software development builds, pro’s and con’s of each
- The Psychology of a digital project. Its the people.
- Change is great, just saying no is better. The importance of change management and scope creep.
- The Software element – BAT, UAT & unit, system and end to end testing
- Your trainer is Keith Bohanna.
Date and Time:
Wednesday January 22nd, 2pm, Dublin City Centre
€157 for the half day workshop. 50% payment required. We take cheque or we can take credit card over the phone. A 50% cancelation fee applies if you cancel less than three days before the workshop.
Dublin City Centre
Keith has been working as a Digital PM and BA (Business Analyst) for over a decade with a client list across the public and private sectors. This includes successful engagements with Bord Gais Networks, Eircom, a large NFP in the health sector, Oglivy Dublin, Razor Communications, The Heritage Council and the Crafts Council of Ireland as well as many smaller projects.
Keith was our sounding board for ideas and led the way in assessing whether concepts were feasible, helped us to put early structure on our content strategy, highlighted how we could make the internet work for us (using examples), shifted our perspective away from text heavy content towards modern, light, graphics driven sites and assisted us in organising our internet strategy
Once the direction was set, Keith kept the focus on the ‘critical path’ whenever the team wandered. He skillfully directed the team through the various deliveries, ensuring that the project was delivered on time. – Cathal McCarthy, PMO Bord Gais Energy