After getting some feedback from folks (thank you) I’ve rejigged the Online PR Course I gave back in January and will now be doing a premium course based on it. It will be on May 4th in the Camden Court Hotel, start at 9.30am. 210 euros for a day, inc lunch. Max places = 14. If interested email damien
Online PR course breakdown
- 0. Basics of Online Comms
- 1. Developing a Communications Bible
- 2. Developing a Comms Philosophy
- 3. Working with: Bloggers, Running blogger events, Forums, Twitter etc.
- 4. Finding Tools – Who is talking about you online?
- 5. Crisis Communications
Update: More details
* 0. Basics of Online Comms
How people are communicating online. The numbers, the tools and sites they use and the language they use
* 1. Developing a Communications Bible
Using techniques used by TV show writers to create a working document on how a company communicates with itself and the outside world and the prescribed methods and content to be used when communicating.
* 2. Developing a Comms Philosophy
Working with your staff to create guidelines on communicating with the outside world both when as an official representative of the company as well as when in a personal capacity.
* 3. Working with: Blogs, Forums, Twitter etc.
How to use online media to spread your company message and how working with bloggers, Twitterers and Facebook users can create digital word of mouth campaigns
* 4. Finding Tools – Who is talking about you online?
We go through a list of tools you can use (both free and premium) to see what people are saying about you and your competitors and where they’re saying it
* 5. Crisis Communications
With the best of intentions, things can go wrong and go wrong quite quickly. We go through how best to respond to a crsis and how to turn any negative fallout into neutral or positive sentiment. We’ll use Irish and UK examples of good ways to address a crisis online.