April 23rd, 2013 | Comments Off Facebook for Business training workshop – Intermediate
Facebook Training – Cork June 11th, Dublin May 21st
This Facebook for Business training course is for those that already have a Facebook Page and want to make it work better for them and spread the word about what they do event further.
- Growth Strategy – Gaining more likes on your Facebook Page.
- Edgerank – Why an algorithm can wreck your day, week and year if you get it wrong.
- Spreadable media – What content will get you the right attention.
- Updates – Targeted updates, promoted updates, timed updates.
- Facebook Insights – When is the best time to post, what content has worked.
Your trainer is Damien Mulley.
Date and Time:
1.30pm until 5pm on June 11th in Cork.
1.30pm until 5pm on May 21st in Dublin.
€97 for the half day workshop. A 50% cancelation fee applies if you cancel 48 hours or less before the workshop.
RIver Lee Hotel, Cork or The Morgan Hotel, Dublin
Book your place for the Facebook Intermediate training course.