April 21st, 2014 | Comments Off May 5th 2014 – Getting a handle on Facebook for Business
Facebook Training – Dublin – May 5th 2014 – 11 places only
We’re going to make your Facebook Business Page give you a return on your investment.
The average Facebook update now gets seen by about 8% of your fans. Do you know what your Page Reach is? Do you know who actually sees your updates? Do you know who they are? Do you want to increase this reach, do you want to get your Fans to do something for you?
This Facebook for Business training course is for those that already have a Facebook Page and is ranked at an Intermediate level. It starts from the assumption you are comfortable with using Facebook.
- Metrics: Let’s see how you’re doing now, what to look at and what we can improve.
- Grow your Numbers – More Likes, More Reach, More Clicks, More Comments.
- Edgerank – The silent killer on Facebook. Get to know this algorithm and future-proof your Page.
- Spreadable media – What content will get you the right attention.
- Updates – Targeted updates to get better reactions, promoted updates, timed updates.
Your trainer is Damien Mulley.
Date and Time:
1.45pm until 5.15pm on May 5th in Dublin City Centre
€127 for the half day workshop if paid before April 30th.
Or €167 for payment on the day.
(We take EFT, cheque or we can take credit card over the phone.)
A 50% cancelation fee applies if you cancel less than three days before the workshop.
Dublin City Centre